size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
06-11-2019, 06:09 PM
Rhyme nuzzled his half sister lovingly, she seemed so withdrawn. He wanted to help bring her out of her shell and to help her bloom as he knew she could. Despite her quick words Rhyme was not fully convinced. He knew she was likely going to have a concussion, and with the level of moisture in her strained eyes he could only guess at her pain. Delicately he removed the bandaging Poem probably placed to have a good look himself. It was an impressive gash, furthering his evidence that Eulogy felt worse than she did.

He’d stashed what he would need to tend to her with earlier, knowing she wouldn’t be comfortable in the main infirmary. ”I’ll make sure to take care of it.” He told her as he nuzzled behind her ears and pulled out a premade poultice. He could smell the ginger and tumeric, that would go on her cut. Hopefully staving off any infection. Rhyme cleaned the wound gently before offering his poor sister a bit of herbs to eat.

He could only offer what would be mild pain relief for now. Once she was closer to the twelve hour mark he’d start thinking about giving her something heavier so she could sleep. ”Eat all of this.” He whispered as he sat back to watch her complete the task he’d given to her. ”I’ve put tumeric and ginger on your wound, to help stave off infection and reduce inflammation.” He mentioned quietly, to help her keep her mind off the taste and the pain.