size
Other species
build
Medium
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-11-2019, 09:22 PM

Cannival

As she stood, staring angrily at the tiny abyss her prey had disappeared to, a small orange creature popped up over the other side without warning. Cannival nearly leapt into the air in shock, the fur along her back and tail puffing up in wild panic. She backpaddled away it quickly and batted at the air, horribly and terribly spooked. "Don't do that!" She cautioned as the furry thing gave his welcome, eyes narrowing into a terse glare. "Do you want to be eaten? Sneaking up on a predator, it's ridiculous!" Her words were practically a lecture, meant to deflect the embarrassment from herself. The lioness gave an indignant huff as she began to calm, turning her head away from the creature but watching him from the corner of her eye for a moment.

When the startle lessened, Cannival moved to sit upon the lush grass. Perhaps it was unfair the way she spoke to the small creature, but she truly did not want to hurt anyone out of fear. "I'm sorry for being rude, but you really should be more careful." Her voice regained it's softness then, and she lifted a paw to scratch at her ear uncomfortably, the blue-grey feather behind it rustling with the movement. "Welcome to Abaven." It was only fair in Cannival's eyes that she could deliver the warm welcome that a creature deserved upon joining- unlike the one she'd been given from the wolves. "May I ask what you are? I don't come from here, and I don't believe I've ever seen anything like you before."

"You."
"Think."
"Speech"