Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
06-12-2019, 12:17 PM
Har offered a bit of comfort to her distress, she leaned into his affection as their conversation continued. She offered him a subtle smile to assure him of her control over her emotions. Belle followed his motions as he sunk into the water, the heat of the day was a perfect time to relax into the water of the oasis. Harbringr had no worry about their eventual reunion with the heir and their brother. She nodded to that, hopefully he’d appear sooner rather than later. As to her brother’s follow up questions.

”I think so. The land is much more diverse, and I'd be more inclined to move when it decides its through with us.” Part of the reason so many of them had died was because of the adherence to tradition. It had taken the Kleins much too long to seek better solace. ”I agree, it’ll be nice to have someone there to watch my back.” She smiled and offered him another affectionate nudge. ”We should try and keep going once the sun starts to set. Get as much sleep as you can while it’s hot.” She offered suggestions despite her wording coming off as commands.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.