Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-13-2019, 12:35 AM

Shaye Destruction

It was a few weeks since the fire that had taken the Thicket, and Shaye felt she could breathe once more. Abaven was a far cry from back to normal, but things where a little less dire. She could stretch, and think about other things for a moment. That was what brought her to the battlefield in the early morning of the day.

This early, the sun hadn’t had a chance to burn brightly, and its light was only cool. The dry earth felt cracked beneath her feet, and she worried that they might face more such fires before the season was out.

She cursed the dry season, as the Alpha came to a stop in an empty area, and took a look about her. She was fully garbed in her raven bracers, Winter on her shoulder. She rolled her shoulders, and stretched out her legs, anticipating the fight to come, before tilting back her head, and letting a cry roll from her lips, a summons of sorts for any who wished to spar with the Alpha.

"Speech"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.