size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantVolcanoCritical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-13-2019, 07:28 PM

Though he was surprised by Tsarvix's sudden outburst when the mortal leaped up angrily Pyrrhic managed to keep his composure. He blinked once slowly and then glanced at the spear Tsarvix had kicked away before resting the whole of his attention on the man. The young godling remained unmoved, his paws still draped over over the work-in-progress spear.

After Tsarvix's declaration Pyrrhic studied him in silence. He wasn't quiet for long, just enough to give Tsarvix a chance to realize what he was doing and to begin to calm himself. Finally, gently, he said, "I'm not immortal. Not yet. And it's not that simple." He adjusted his grip on his spear and then motioned for Tsarvix to retrieve the one he'd kicked.

"I wish it was that simple. The world is a big place; it was full before Abraxas fell and it's even more full now. Every Abraxas is a descendant of the Fallen God, but we're all nearly mortal now. We're born, we live, we breed and we die just like everyone else. This means there are less of us than there are heathens. There simply aren't enough of us in Auster and Boreas to conquer all the packs - yet. We need more wolves like you and we need more Abraxas otherwise we will spread ourselves thin and even though we might have everything, our grasp on it will be weak."

Pyrrhic shrugged, then said matter-of-factly, "And that's not acceptable." He searched Tsarvix's gaze again. "We'll do it, Tsarvix, you and I and all the wolves like us, but it's not time."

"Pyrrhic" "Benkos"
Pyrrhic has a male mandrill companion named Benkos. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Pyrrhic.