Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-13-2019, 07:29 PM
"you are obviously a woman of pride" Heloise slowed, swinging her head to meet the indignant gaze of the stranger "so you may understand why allowing another wolf to see me so beaten insults my own." she did not blame the other. her own tone was quiet, matter-of-fact. if the dark woman had bothered to check, she would have noted the thinner frame of the ivory beast and the weariness that haunted her eyes. not even a few days into this realm and she had been assaulted. no proper time to keep her strength up; her ego stung.

"however, I admit it was rude of me to leave so suddenly. for that, I apologize." her head felt quite heavy and stars still passed by her vision. she would not say the other had 'saved' her, for Heloise had planned to flee should the cougar be too much to handle. and it was not like she had asked for such help anyway. however, she kept her words civil and pushed the biting remarks to the back of her mind. why would this woman come in, assist her... if only to demand she be repaid for her efforts? so not a woman of much decency, Heloise would suspect.

if this being only helped her to gain something out of it, she would get nothing. the white woman had nothing. "I am called Heloise" she would have offered to catch something for the other woman if she had the strength.

words; 246

[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag