size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
06-16-2019, 03:17 PM
Rhyme focused more heavily on the boy, looking for any sign of distress. He wasn’t about to be responsible for the death of the boy because he wasn’t treated properly after pulling him out of the water. Despite everything Rhyme couldn’t wish harm on the Imperialis pup, even if he didn’t carry the name they were still blood. Tyrian was innocent of any wrongdoing. The slate alpha put on a smile as he shifted subtly to sit closer to the pup, offering himself as warmth without vocalising. Rhyme had no doubt the pup was cold.

”Ignis is my recently graduated apprentice, helping me keep an eye on Noir and Poem during our trip.” He answered before the boy tried to convince him of his shape. He sounded (and looked) too much like Valentine as he did it. Rhyme shook the thought from himself internally as he looked around for the Praetor boy. The sooner Tyrian was home, the better for everyone. Surely Rhythm would be able to get him back to perfect condition.

”Let’s just wait here instead of going again.” He chuckled softly as he looked over to Poem and Noir. ”Do you want to do a little scouting? See if you can’t find Ignis’ trail. Don’t go more than a couple miles out.” The second part was issued with a sternness that didn’t often enter his voice. ”And be careful.”