size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-16-2019, 05:16 PM
She found him checking in on the children, and offered her partner a cautious smile. He had been working hard for the good of Abaven, they all had. Seeing their pack pull together had been everything and more to the Alpha.

There where sore spots, of course. Noir was one of them, the Lose oof the thicket, the burns and hurts on her children and pack mates where another. What was done was done, and there was little she could do about it now. They would learn from this, and they would look into building a stream into the thicket, and whatever ideas they could pool together to lessen the chances of fire in the future.

For the moment, she knew there was little she could do that had not already been done, and she came to a stop beside Rhyme, who was even worse for wear then she, with the whites of his coat hidden beneath soot. She nudged her head into his cheek, saying nothing for the moment as she pressed her muzzle to the side of his face and held there, breathing softly as she felt the warmth of him, the familiar scent.

"I have never been so afraid." She admitted, her voice soft and raw. If he allowed her to, she would stay there, pressed against him, content for now simply to breath, and to know that he was okay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.