size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-16-2019, 06:58 PM
Once she had calmed her emotions, she would rock back on her heels and look at rhyme, her steady pillar. She would never have achieved what she had without him. Abaven wouldnt be what it was today, if he hadnt been one of its leaders.

The fire itself was an example of that, she knew she would have fallen apart, but seeing him run into the blaze... how could she do any less? There was bravery in his heart, beyond what most wolves could hold. There was kindness to him, despite everything he had endured.

She took a step back, and took a steadying breath, offering him another uncertain smile. "I know." She agreed, yearning for more sleep, but she knew also that she needed to speak to him. They may have been past the initial tragidy, and in the lull before the consequences, but they needed to know and be ready for them.

"Will you sit with me a moment? I know your exhausted, but I need to hear your thoughts" she explained softly.
"What can you see occurring after this? I foresee our local herds scattering, and a scarcity in prey. I see that this leaves us tired and weak, and we must be prepared for an attack or a challange. And you, what do you see?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.