gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
06-16-2019, 09:27 PM
"good" he'd reply at her confirmation. having seen no scratches or caught fur, he'd leave it at that. there was no reason to fuss over the yearling; he barely knew her. it occurred to him rather slowly that she was vision impaired. her eyes were a bit cloudy and the way she asked him questions made it seem she had limited sight. he'd pull a soft frown, disliking this poor girl's fate. was she utterly going to go blind, or could she see a bit? it was such a sad thing to think of that a girl this young couldn't see the world as she grew. "Eris" he'd give a nod to her name as she did his. "it's nice to meet you."

though he didn't know the lengthy meaning behind her name. it was a title, that much was certain, and he'd met others that had such names too. it wasn't his first proverbial rodeo with wolves that had long dubbings. Eris would look to the night sky, causing Benedict to stare as well. "yes" he'd reply softly, having followed some to get to this realm "it surprised me your stars were the same as the stars where I'm from." whether she was born here or not, he wasn't exactly sure. it seemed she was more comfortable than him though.

"what do they call this place, Eris?" he'd turn back to her, tilting his head slightly "I... just arrived here. I don't even know the name the natives have given this land."

to note; benedict speaks with a slight european accent