size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost

Valentines 2020
06-17-2019, 10:16 AM
His father began to speak and Saren could tell this had been coming for a while. He knew about his family’s religion and he believed it, but it hadn’t occurred to him that his mannerisms might not be accepted. His father went on to talk about how there were wolves that existed that he could feel comfortable with. Saren hadn’t met any of these wolves yet, granted he hadn’t made much of an effort either. What if he couldn’t meet anyone like that though? Even if he could chances were that he wouldn’t find them in this pack and it would be ages before he could leave.

At the mention of faking it Saren began to question what that would mean for him, say he never met anyone he felt comfortable around and always had to fake it. Wouldn’t that mean he was building his life off of a lie? Lying his whole life didn’t seem right. Looking at his father with questioning eyes “I don’t want to build my life off of a lie. If I don’t find anyone like that and I spend my whole life faking it, isn’t that just the same as living it?”