size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-17-2019, 12:30 PM

He smirked and scoffed at his dads response, a humorous twinkle in his gaze. "Not my fault that I'm too much for them," Ha! Noobs. He was glad nobody had taken up his dad on a fight right now, because he wanted to fight him. Not for anything personal, but more for a learning experience. Maybe there was something his dad could teach him during a real fight. "What are you doing all the way out here? Ready to start earning your keep?"

Pale gaze narrowed slightly on his father, wondering if that was a sort of jab or challenge for him. "I followed you so I can kick your ass old man," His voice was slightly playful, not in the least aggressive but also held a note of seriousness. He knew his dad wasn't old compared to his grandpa, but compared to himself? Yeah. He squared up and settled his defenses, eyes never leaving his father. There was the likelihood that his dad would beat his ass to the ground given that he had years more experience, but Ares would make it as hard as possible. "You first,"

Ares vs Chaos for Spar
Round: 0/?
Size: extra large
Build: heavy
Mutation: Saber fangs (offensive)
Fight skill: advanced

"Speech"