size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

Trick 2019
06-17-2019, 06:02 PM
Motif bit back a giggle as the little fluffy creature stretched. It was just.. So cute! With its long fluffy tail and bright eyes, and soft fur that Motif wanted to dig her muzzle into. She hadn’t known what a red panda was, but now she did, and she knew he was perfect

But she had to be serious, so she bit back her amusement and looked to the tree-climber as he climbed down to a lower branch of the tree. Ghee whizz, she wished she could do that. Even Canni could climb a tree, so why couldn’t she?

“Mr Kirby, i’m Motif Destruction, and, uhm. My mother told me how you could stay in the pack lands for a couple days, and well..” she shuffled, trying to prase this right. “I- I was wondering if you wanted to be my companion.” that came out in a quick rush and she blushed, and tried to explain herself. “Companions get rights in Abaven, it’ll protect you, and mean you could stay for longer. I’ll look after you, and - and it’ll be fun” she explained, as through that was the most important point of all.
[Image: IdzUBSO.png]