size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-17-2019, 06:22 PM
She appreciated Ody’s towering strength and support in Abaven, often times a quiet one, but he was always there when she needed him to be. Add that to the day they met - which included him saving her life, proving that he had many talents, both in fighting and healing.

Shaye was accustomed to using a heady-set attack, but Ody had her bet there, which was unusual for the tall girl. She braced herself for his onslaught, tilting her legs both to brace for impact, and to ensure the spikes in her braces where facing outwards and up towards him.

He was like a titan, and hit her hard, and she felt the shock wave of him flow through her system as she fought to keep her balance. As he moved to swipe her legs, she ensured her bracers where in the way, and if he wished to go ahead with the attack, he would lose some skin on their spikes.

She twisted her head, and if his attack still landed, it would place more on her scruff below her ear then her jawline, and she would twist in an attempt to grab him by the ear in her jaws.

Shaye vs Odysseus for spar
Round 1/2
Size: extra large
Build: medium
Offensive Accessory: raven braces with spikes
Defensive Accessory: raven bracers
Companion 1: battle Raven
Companion 1: squirrel monkey
Fight Skill Level: expert

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.