size
Other species
build
Medium
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-17-2019, 09:31 PM

Cannival

Cannival nodded solemnly as he concluded his inspection, as if she'd considered what he had said and agreed. In reality, she would have went along with any diagnosis he might have announced- for the sake of appearing slightly less clueless. "I see." She murmured at his desired course of action, following his movements with her eyes as he moved to his satchel. "Are you from here by any chance? You smell of pack" Cannival hesitated at the question, unsure of how much she was allowed to divulge of Abaven. He seemed to be a good enough wolf, however. He'd surely given Cannival no reason not to trust him. "Yes, Abaven has offered me a home and sanctuary." She gave her response cautiously, though there was a trace of bitterness in her soft voice. "I don't think... I am one of them. I live there, but I have no rank or anything. To be honest it's been so hectic with the fire and everything else... I'm not sure where I stand. I do know that Shaye has taken me off probation and given me free-roam, however." The alpha had used the word family when she'd asked Cannival if she would stay, though it still felt... wrong, in some ways. Did she want to be a part of a family where she was ashamed to be a lion? "Long story short, I guess, yeah. I'm living with the Abaven wolves." She tried to change the subject then, nodding towards the supplies through which he dug. "What will you be making the ointment out of, may I ask? I like to learn. So many herbs are still unknown to me."
"You."
"Think."
"Speech"