size
Other species
build
Medium
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-17-2019, 10:12 PM

Cannival

Cannival did not recognize a single thing that Rain used for the ointment, but that didn't worry her. Hopefully if she were ever to notice these plants again, she'd be able to remember them and their uses. She was doing her best not to inhale the mixture's scent, as she'd rarely come across herbs that smelled pleasant to her. The lioness wasn't quite sure how an ointment would fix a sprain, but he knew much better then she did. He warned her to keep it away from her burns, however, and Cannival gave an affirmative nod to show she understood, golden eyes boring quietly and curiously on the wolf as he rubbed it into her skin.  

As he worked, the male spoke once more. Cannival's ears perked at his question and she sniffed the air cautiously. “I’ve heard cats are quite partial to mint. Is that true for you?” The mixture smelt unfamiliar, but there was something intriguing mingled within. "How so?" She cocked her head to the side as she sniffed. "It smells a bit like.. food, I guess. But also not like food at all." Her eyes squinted in confusion, and she exhaled hard through her nose to clear her head of the smell. "I don't think it grew where I lived, I can't say I've seen it before to be partial to it." For some reason, she wanted to lick the mixture off her arm to sate her curiosity.

"You."
"Think."
"Speech"