size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
06-18-2019, 09:59 AM
Theory didn’t hide her intentions from him as she explained why it was she had wandered so far. His expression softened as she turned and padded back towards him. She was frustrated, and scared, and he couldn’t blame her for hating the smell of smoke. She was defeated. Rhyme wanted to take her up in a big bear hug and squeeze the problems away, but she was getting older now. His puppy solution was no longer valid to a young lady like herself. His dark lips pulled back into a smile as he offered her a quick nuzzle as she proclaimed her new self inflicted title.

”No child of mine is a loser, or a coward, or even a loser-coward.” He told her factually as he pulled away. ”Your job right now is to stay safe and learn to be a capable adult. It’s my job to keep you and your siblings safe.” And he’d almost failed Poem. ”And to teach you how to do the same one day.” He loved how dutiful Theory was to her siblings, but such a young pup should not have to shoulder so much responsibility. He had a good idea to help her diffuse some of the excess energy though.

”You’re getting pretty big now, and you remember your lessons so far?” He asked as he nuzzled her cheek lovingly, ”Show me how much you’ve learned, why don’t you spar with your old dad?”