Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-18-2013, 01:24 AM
Alacritis is a great community, and maybe it was partially because I knew a lot of the members coming into it, but I fit right in. I did take a break, but I was welcomed right back when I came off of my hiatus, and I jumped right into things. But I?m not here to sing praises right now, I?m here to list a very real complaint.

Ever since the Amenti challenge I?ve been treated like I?ve done some horrible deed, like I?m some great villain for even daring to challenge for the pack. None of the other challenges got this reaction. In fact, the back lash was so great I stopped posting to anything but the challenge for weeks. I was scared to come onto Alacritis because people were talking so much shit about it and were so angry about everything that it just didn?t seem worth it. Afterwards it wasn?t much better; so many people seemed so irritated and it was just highly unnecessary.

Even after I poured time and effort into Amenti, posted like crazy and tried my best to make Medusa one of the most active Alphas despite her character (I took her character down a completely different road than it would have if people weren?t being suck dicks), I tried to make it seem like hey, maybe Newt isn?t alpha anymore, but Medusa isn?t cancer either. But no, that doesn?t seem to fucking please the people who are pissed off at all. And you know what the worst part is? The people who say these hurtful things get their asses catered to instead of being stopped. They get apologies and such, and the people who get hurt by their words? Nothing. I?ve been silent for far too long about this, and I?m just done.

This isn?t an issue with the staff for the most part, this is an issue with several longer term members. They?re the ones who have made me lose my muse. They?re the ones who made me resent this whole site for quite some time. No, I?m not leaving in a rage quit, but I am going to be rather scarce (I'll likely only be frequently replying to Amenti-related threads) because I?m pissed. I?m pissed at people treating my friends like shit for no reason, I?m pissed at people not being fucking decent, I?m pissed that I?ve been fucking bullied. I?ve had enough of that shit in my real life, and surprisingly (considering the internet is more aware of these issues), there?s been more action taken there than there has been here.

I guess my point in this is that you should really fucking thing before you god damn speak, and if you can?t say something nice don?t say it in the cbox. Do it on skype or some shit, because words hurt.