size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Treat 2019
06-18-2019, 05:51 PM

Tsarvix

Tsarvix was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't hear the stranger approach, and when he was to speak the chocolate male leapt up from where he lay to whirl on him, fur bristling.

"You are from Risen, are you not?" The wolf towered over Tsarvix like none he'd ever seen. This beast was larger even then Malleus and Pyrrhic. It crossed his mind that if this male wanted him dead- or held a grudge against Risen -he could likely put Tsarvix down right where he stood.

The smaller male lifted his head and swallowed, feigning bravery in the face of the titan before him. He would not have it said that he was a coward, but he would not deny his allegiance to Risen where his God might see. "I am." He responded coolly, staring hard into the giant's turquoise eyes. "I want no trouble, I'm here only to learn. I was under the impression that this was free land." Of course, it shouldn't be free land; It should belong to Pyrrhic and the empire, but he let that remain unsaid.

"Speech."
"You"
"Think"

PYRRHIC is allowed to crash any of TSARVIX's threads, as in his eyes he is his God.