Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
06-18-2019, 05:54 PM
Deathbelle watched Archon carefully as he answered, and he seemed courteous as she had been in offering the truth. She couldn’t know for certain, Hannibal hadn’t explained much before his disappearance. Archon took his chance to explain briefly their relationship, and his suspicions about her brother’s whereabouts. She couldn’t say that she doubted the possibility either. He hadn’t allowed her beside him every second of every day. She couldn’t be held responsible if it were some kind of abduction.

”I’ve been looking for him for a long time, it’s not fair to myself or my siblings to keep delaying.” There, the decision was finally made. She would start to gather what siblings remained in Boreas. The Klein name would rise once more, just as they had with her father before her. ”With or without Hannibal, I’ll see my family in power again.” They were meant to rule, and Deathbelle had as much right as either of her brothers. She wasn’t normally so bold with her plans, especially around a wolf she had only just met. However, she enjoyed Archon’s fixation on her and the plans she was laying.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.