size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
06-18-2019, 06:50 PM
The little man asked questions about how a God is to conquer without followers, "Funny, I'd ask the same thing, because your presence is wholly new to Risen. When I was told to be wary of mortals by our Aunt and by our Father and decided to embed myself within them to learn of them and their ways." Archon smiled- or maybe sneered at the attitude change. "I've had more relations to mortals- that is why your presence is a surprise. Not that it is unwelcome, just unexpected from my brother."

The mortal snapped back with something about questioning the interpretation of His will and not questioning the Emperor. "Your emperor, perhaps, but he is my brother. And when his word runs jagged to what we were brought up to do back in the homeland, runs astray from what our father told us and what he told me when I arrived at this land. Many interpret his word with visions and actions- there is always room to question as long as we do not lose faith in Him and His original teachings."

Archon shook his head, accepting this man's answers and even retaliation. It was a good trait as long as he knew when to rescind his hand. "You defend him readily and with spirit- for that I can see why you were chosen." For a mortal to throw himself so fully into Risen's command, he must have gone through a lot before someone scooped him up and became his savior. "Archon Abraxas, brother to Malleus and leader of The Fallen Band."

"Did you meet any of our elders yet? Or is this all still very fresh to you?" Archon asked with earnest curiosity. It would make more sense if this man was religious beforehand.