size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
06-18-2019, 08:57 PM
Célestin allowed his gaze to wander away from Pegasus as they began to walk, his eyes sliding further east where the signs of a fire hadn't escaped him. The truth was he still wasn't keen on the idea of his friend using the shrine but he also knew he trusted Pegasus with all his heart. He cocked his head to the side as he thought, taking a deep breath and sighing before he spoke. "They followed you this far didn't they?" He asked, turning his gaze towards Pegasus again trying to catch his friend's eye. "I can't speak for anyone else but I trust your judgement and it seems to me that if your family was willing to cross continents to find you, chosing to move a little more isn't going to be a deal breaker." He didn't know Pegasus' family too well yet, though they all reminded him of his friend, they all fit the defintion of princes and princesses the boy now possessed and he was certain if they had even a fraction of commanlity with Pegasus that his friend was worried over nothing.

speaking Thinking  you

[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3