Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
06-19-2019, 09:35 AM
There was little Archon could specify, he and Hannibal didn’t seem to know one another well. They just happened to be thrust together, and they had made the most of the situation. Ultimately, their plan faltered. Deathbelle had seen the defeat with her own eyes, Hannibal should have won. Resisting the urge to furrow her brows at the memory Belle focused on the terms Archon had shared with her brother.

There was little substance in his words, all of their future hopes rested on her brother’s victory. Much like her own family. Archon wanted a specific territory, but couldn’t claim it because he only led a Band. In all honesty Deathbelle had her doubts that she could challenge for said pack at the moment. It was much like her childhood. She had to ride from her mother’s shadow, slowly and small at first.

”I can’t promise you a shrine, Archon.” She warned him as he offered her the floor to speak. Her own plans were only just whisps of ideas floating in her head. She still wasn’t sure how fully she could trust the massive wall of a wolf. ”A simple agreement of neutrality is easy.” Her amethyst stare turned hard again. ”The whisper of potential to secure your chosen land is all you ask? If I make it to the point where Hannibal was, and If I happen to win and take your shrine we will agree not to work against each other.” It seemed mostly fair, they would offer aid while she promised some far off half alliance.

”What future do you see?” She didn’t know Archon, and despite how small the agreement was she wasn’t about to jump in. He admitted she had the power here, and she was sure to use it. Hannibal may have been under duress when negotiating with the Abraxas Lord but she was under no such control.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.