size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-19-2019, 02:43 PM
The boy introduced himself as Leonce, and his companion was named Colin. Interesting...she hadn't immediately noticed their companions until that. Then the other girl introduced herself as Aerndis, and she had a companion too. She felt the odd one out, but oh well. She had never thought about having a companion before, but it seemed almost everyone had one now. Maybe there was some benefit to having them around? "My name is Paradise, it's nice to meet you two," She dipped her head in greeting, to them. It seemed they all had a common goal here, so when Aerndis asked if they wanted to go exploring together, Paradise nodded eagerly. She wasn't as young as them, but that didn't mean she couldn't be excited about exploring a new place with others, right? "I'd love to! This place is different than what's on the main land, maybe we'll find things here that aren't over there?" Like what? She wasn't sure. But maybe they'd get lucky or something.
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!