gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
06-19-2019, 02:46 PM
another being would make the approach. Holland picked up the distinctive scent of female on the wind as she appeared. the russet-black woman approached him in a friendly manner, even, and gave the name of this pack. "Lirim" he repeated softly, knowing not if this wolf could even accept him into the community. she looked confident, but he wondered if she held sway here. or did just the alphas accept wolves, and no one else could? he could live with that; he wasn't a very social creature and if someone came asking to join anywhere he was... well, he'd be second guessing.

nobody should count on him to make pack decisions. he had no experience with giving orders, only following them. though he was quick to be gruff and strict toward patients who didn't rightly follow his advice. he was only trying to help. "I'm here to join. Lirim" the man went on after his brief silence. he held her mismatched gaze as he continued his words. "my name is Holland and my trade is a healer." he kept it simple enough for the woman. if she wasn't able to accept him into the pack, she could easily repeat his words to who could.

holland is not a nice character typically; his views do not reflect my own.