Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
06-19-2019, 04:22 PM

He was torn between appreciating the beauty of the sunset and of the oversized male beside him, so he settled on enjoying both, his gaze briefly but lazily shifting from one to the other with no real rhyme or reason. Life was too short to not be enjoyed completely - if his father had taught him one thing, that was it. That was why they existed to begin with.. to be one with nature and all its living things, and thus they needed to enjoy each second as if it might be their last. That was precisely why Kai had never been shy, and why he'd never been afraid of much of anything - life was just too damn short to not squeeze every last drop of enjoyment out of it.

He quirked a faint smile at Rhyme's words. "I'm sure I don't," he responded honestly, his tone far from sarcastic. "Abaven, you say?" And its alpha, no less - as well as a single father. Kai was practically drooling at this point, and made no effort to conceal the interest that shone in his fiery gaze. "I was actually born in Abaven. Never a member, but my mother was," he added, his smile remaining. He'd been lucky enough to spend a short bit of his childhood there, though as soon as he'd been old enough to go off with his father they'd slipped away - but his memories had been fond enough.