build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-19-2019, 08:25 PM
As Rhyme rolled away from her, Theory took the opportunity to turn and pounce upon him. Exhilarating! She was panting hard now, a huge grin on her face. "Gotcha!" Theo exclaimed, out of breath. The pup offered her dad a quick lick before she scrambled off of him. She was sure that he had let her win, but it had worked - she was refreshed, and her mood had vastly improved.

From above them, a piebald raven circled lower and lower before landing on Rhyme's head. "Oh, good show, good show!" She cawed, hopping up and down. Theory turned, a little bit startled. "Thank... you?" The young girl replied, tilting her head one way and then another. "I've been watching you and the others for a little while now, and I like your spunk!" The raven added, fluttering up off of Rhyme's head and coming to land on Theory's shoulder. "I'm Alouette, and I'd like us to become best of friends!" Theo's heart fluttered as she realized that Alouette had chosen her, unlike Noir's raven, who had been bullied into becoming his companion. She smiled shyly and turned to her father. "Would that be okay?"

"speech" & thought