Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
06-20-2019, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2019, 10:37 AM by Hannibal.)
OOC Name: Kara

Name: Aryn Valentine
Design: [Image: daz44fg-3afd4192-c8cb-43a9-9e1d-045d8207...uVhQdVnb18]
Backup design: https://i.postimg.cc/6QmnRFrq/aryn-design.jpg
Alignment: Lawful Good

Physical Description: 29" Medium. Light Build. Slender with pointed features. Medium length fur. Beaming eyes.

Personality:

Catching a glimpse of the setting sun or the linger aroma of a fresh picked flower is what this youngling lives for. An endless moment of serenity with loved ones surrounded by peace and harmony. A gentle smile flashed to a passing friend or the burn of a blush against her cheeks. Aryn is a creature of the moment, desiring nothing more then to take in anything the promising world may have to offer.

In the earliest stages of life Aryn is the burst of sunshine no one could dim. With a beaming smile and a little waddle into a shady den she seems to breath an air of happiness. The youth will be swimming with imagination and beg to listen to any and every story her elders may have in their arsenal. Learning of her roots and the great Wolves that paved the way for her family. She will also be quite the explorer, wishing to discover new flowers, paths, and animals.

With growth the babe will come to be quite the determined healer. Hoping to find someone to teach her of herbs and medicines. The drive for this would be the depths of her determination to help others and always be of aid. Despite her love of beautiful fantastical things she would never wish to be considered helpless. With a lack of motivation to be a warrior she will enjoy the concept of patching the warriors of Lirim up in time of need.

Aryn is lighthearted and joyous to the core but will turn rather serious if her family's well being is at stake. Perhaps the only time this smiling babe would ever bare her fangs would be in order ward of evil from her loved ones. Family comes first for this loving femme and next to nothing could change that. Though, with such a loving heart comes a desire for romance. As this beautiful flower would come of age so would her yearning for a galant male to swoop her off her paws. Aryn would never be blind-fully trusting to give her heart to just anyone but flirting never hurt anyone. She wouldn't rush into anything but deep down this hopeless romantic will desire a happily ever after.

soft . caring . respectful . loveable

RP Sample: Beaming eyes fluttered into view as slumber swept away from the youngling. The scents of passing small prey and the moss of her hollow tree hide away filled her dark nose. Aryn blinked the fog from her eyes as she lifted her head from two white tipped paws. A long yawn came forth as she shook her head slightly. Her short nap seemed to take hold of her with fatigue. The babe pushed herself up to a standing position and shook out each limb with a little wiggle of her form. A swaying tail swished at her rear and she ducked out of her hollowed tree to expose her small self to the world. The greens of the wide and blue skies filled her vision like a breath of cool air. A supple smile slipped across her lips and a tiny sigh of joy filled the air.
(wip - i may be able to finish this on mobile if work is slow.)

Are you willing/able to pay for a pup pass? (And any other purchases required of the design?) i can purchase a pass

THIS IS A MESS BUT I WAS TRYING TO FINISH BEFORE I HAD TO LEAVE FOR WORK -FLAILS-
This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.