Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-21-2019, 12:53 PM
Fracture assured her it would be fine, and she took his word for it. there was no reason this wouldn't go 'fine'. she had met Acere before and he offered her a spot; little sense would there be if the new king took back his word. Heloise didn't believe he would. he seemed a man of honor. there were worst packs she could join, surely. it was only a matter of time before she ran into the members of less honorable ones, after all. she didn't want Fracture to seem like he was more interested in the loner than possible for a pack wolf, so she kept her mouth shut until the king arrived.

Heloise knew that pack wolves could sometimes be... iffy about their members chatting up to loners. she had no way of knowing if that was true for Winterfell; both men she had met tried to recruit her. she didn't want Fracture to start off on the wrong paw to his pack, either. though when the king did arrive, his expression and stance were welcoming. she felt her tail slowly sway behind her. "it is good to be seen, Acere" she glanced at Fracture "your man accompanied me to the border and kept me company." she would smile slightly, gifting the other man a good rapport.

her pale eyes went to the king again. "I have come to say that I am joining Winterfell" her head dipped slowly to her new alpha "place me where you see fit."

[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag