Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-21-2019, 02:56 PM

"it is good to be seen, Acere" Likewise, he thought. He always enjoyed the company of good people, and he had the feeling she was one such person. She went on to say that Fracture had been keeping her company, and his eyes quietly drifted to the darker male and watched with amusement as he practically blurt out what had really happened. He chuckled, head tilting slightly as his gaze lit with humor. "Is that so? Good work, it's nice to see you're out and about actively bringing others to the borders," His gaze shifted to Heloise then, a teasing grin parting his lips, "You managed to convince her better than I did," He teased, the joking tone clear in his expression. He knew Heloise had promised to come by with an answer, and he briefly wondered if talking to Fracture about the pack had anything to do with her decision to join. Whatever the case, she was here and ready. So now the matter was, where to place her?

He didn't know what her skills were, where her strengths lied. That was perhaps the first thing he needed to know before he just threw her in a rank that turned out to be the wrong one. "Very well, what are your interests? I'd like to place you in a rank that you're comfortable with rather than say, something you won't like. I would hate to put you in a hunters rank if that's not your interest, for example." Of course, if she wasn't so sure yet about what rank she wanted, he'd probably place her in a common rank until she figured it out, much like the others. Though he intended to get everyone in proper ranks as quickly as possible.

speech action