Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
06-21-2019, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 07:35 PM by Torin.)

It seemed his response time was slagging, his worries only multiplying as Derecho got closer and closer to her due date and he was busy running around fetching food and nesting materials and any else Derecho told him was needed or that he figured might be needed. But the pack life wasn't going to just wait for him and his kids, no it seemed the world would keep turning as he tried to will it to stand still. So when the call for him rose up along the borders of the valley he'd been among the willows, grabbing moss to help line the den with. He stopped off briefly at his den to give his mate her bedding and then picked up his pace to meet the stranger that called for him.

He saw his sister already there and he felt his lips quirk up in a slight smile, happy to see Kairi seemed to be taking more intiative lately. He rose up beside his smaller sister, easily dwarfing her and even the stranger before them. He caught the last few statements of the stranger. Seemed he could skip a step.

"Greetings Holland." He said, dipping his head at the stranger but kept his stance more dominant. His position clear in his raised tail. "I am Torin, Kalin or Alpha of Lirim. This is my sister Kairi." He passed his gaze over the man, then sought to meet his gaze. "We could always use more healers." He would be happy to have more healers among his members, after Novel and Ara they were woefully unequipped and he knew it was vitally important to have someone to help train the two yearlings in his pack who'd showed interest in the art. "However I'd like to know a bit more about you first if you do not mind." He gladly offered up information about Lirim in exchange but he wasn't about to blindly accept anyone into the pack.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3