size
Large
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Treat 2019
06-21-2019, 03:52 PM

Acere made it sound like Fracture's recruitment was a good thing, and he was pleased to hear it. It was a good sign when the pack's higher ups trusted the commoners to bring in new talent. His embarrassment seemed to not register with Heloise and he was glad for it- while he didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea about them, he surely didn't want the female to think he was not friendly. She could be a strong ally and maybe one day a good friend. More heat came into his face at the thought, and his head shot downwards to stare at the ground until it passed. Heloise and Acere were discussing what role to place the she-wolf in, and Fracture didn't feel the need to interrupt them anyways.

After Heloise said her part, Fracture cleared his throat and placed one paw forward over the border towards home. "I, uh.." He stammered uncharacteristically. Pausing, he centered himself to draw enough false-confidence with which to infuse his words. "Unless there is more I am needed for, this is where I should depart.. the border could use a check." Fracture looked to Heloise and then to Acere for confirmation that his presence was no longer necessary, unsure whether he was hoping for permission to depart or reason to stay.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."