size
Other species
build
Medium
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-21-2019, 10:38 PM

Cannival

Cannival wasn't sure what exactly who it what it was she expected to find within the maze, she only was grateful to hear the rustle of soft paw-pads from not too far off. The stranger took only a few moments to reach her, and the lioness's train of thought cluttered with shock and concern as the ragged wolf drew nearer. Golden eyes fell upon and over his torn pelt, it's pale coloring streaked with blood, dirt and heavens knew what else. Everywhere she looked it seemed his skeleton as protruding with nearly enough force to break free from it's confines. He didn't strike Cannival as sickly nor weak, but very very broken. The last wolf she had seen in even similar condition was Motif's uncle, Epitaph. The resemblance to the Abaven wolf ended there with his shrunken appearance, as it appeared in spirit that this wolf was stronger then the ex-slave. His posturing was aggressive, and that was more liveness then the lioness had seen from Epitaph.

"You do not belong here." The cracked voice insisted. Cannival drew back a careful few steps until her heels made contact with the maze's wall. "It appears..." She began cautiously, tilting her head to regard the male. "...Neither do you." Her voice was calm and soft, doing her best to not anger the wolf. She swallowed hard as a wave of nausea and fatigue rolled over her, then shoved it back down. Cannival knew she might have gotten herself into a dangerous situation, and now was not the time to succumb to sickness. "I mean no harm, I just wish to find my way out. Are you- uhm, are you okay?" While nervous and flighty, Cannival could not help but be concerned. The lioness was a budding healer, and though she still held little knowledge of herbal remedies she could not ignore a troubled stranger.

"You."
"Think."
"Speech"