gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
06-22-2019, 05:22 PM
"a good name" he'd chuckle, lifting his baby blue eyes to the sky above. he wondered if there was a star without a name that would benefit from Eris' title. he hoped so. there were surely still plenty of things without proper names. the man wondered if he could ever name something himself. leave a bit of himself behind when he was long gone. most wolves would associate that with building strong lines. various partners and children making up your name. he had no interest in such things. he only wanted to find people he got along with, nevermind thinking of continuing whatever was left of his lineage. "so. no quicksand, obviously. any good places you've been, Eris?"

the yearling gave him some information but it wasn't a lot. he didn't expect her to know much, considering she seemed to be with a family unit compared to his solo status. Legion was the name of a pack she was semi-part of, but when she posed the question of him having been in a pack... Benedict looked away. "used to" he'd reply honestly, his reluctance to speak of it quite clear in his deep tones. "m' parents were leaders. I was heir to their legacy. during my first year, there was a raid by a rival group of wolves" he'd withhold a sigh, shaking his head. "those that survived... they moved on. I was unfit to be a leader. nobody followed me and I didn't want to be followed."

his parents, of course, did not survive the raid. they had been murdered in cold blood. instead of seeking revenge, Benedict fled like a coward. "m' trying to find a place here. trying to, uh, stick around."

to note; benedict speaks with a slight european accent