Kai

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
06-22-2019, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2019, 07:44 PM by Kai.)

Abaven had been a decent enough place to live out the earliest days of his life, but beyond that? He had little interest in being tied down, in having any sort of responsibility beyond whatever duties he made for himself. Had he ever thought about giving it another try? Kai chuckled lightly in response, though not in a condescending sort of way. "I haven't, though... I think I'm a bit too much of a free spirit for pack life," he admitted easily, his gentle smile remaining. Being told that he should stay in one place only made his desire to go further away that much stronger. "And I'm not sure an absent pack member would be of very much use to you." Kai was a lot of things, but a useful pack member wasn't something he thought he had the capability to be, even if he wanted to.

Slowly Kai moved a few steps closer, slowly lowering himself down onto the sand and letting out a content sigh. "How'd you come to rule Abaven? I don't remember you from my brief time there," he asked, genuinely curious - despite not being interested in ruling a pack himself, let alone living in one, he couldn't help but be curious about how alphas came to be in control of the packs they ruled.