size
Large
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Treat 2019
06-22-2019, 10:09 PM

Fracture was pleased that she remembered him, and his smile widened gently. He couldn't express how thankful he was to have found a friend in this strange land, and thankfully she happened to be someone he could get along with. He wasn't antisocial by any means, but typically strangers came with their own quirks and annoyances and thus he found himself irked by the majority of those he met. Their mannerisms were always so... unrefined. He was pulled from his thoughts as Heloise spoke again, asking this time of the late-pack Fyri.

"I'm afraid I'm not the right person to ask." Came his murmur, slightly disappointed that he didn't have her answers. "I was there for the challenge. There were dozens of others in attendance, it was rather exciting for a brief time. I saw many whom seemed to stand beside the absentee alpha, and then others who backed Acere. In the end... the Fyri alpha did not show. Acere declared himself the winner by default, and then we came here." As he finished, he met her gaze and gave a small apologetic upturn of his lips. "I can only assume that there was great disappointment in it from his community. I don't know whether something has happened to him, or if he simply was too cowardly to show up. Though it'd be lazy of me to assume the threat is gone- if it were me, and my alpha forfeited my home for whatever the reason... I'd be looking for retaliation, I think." He blinked a few times, wondering for himself what exactly caused the alpha to vanish.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."