Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-22-2019, 10:20 PM
"you're wrong" Heloise had remained quiet as the man explained the situation, only speaking up when he was finished. "that was most informative." she'd chuckle lightly. so Fracture had decided to follow Acere - the only who fought for his position. good to know. their king hadn't told her much from their meeting, only that he had recently established Winterfell and was modest about how he earned it. it was beginning to paint a clearer vision of what the pack was about and what sort of man the king was. it made it easier to appreciate the community.

she did agree; if that is how Winterfell had founded then she did expect some discord through the former Fyri ranks. especially for those who had a position of power. "hopefully, the peace will be kept" and the people from the other pack were content to work their way back up. she could only assume Acere hadn't any trouble so far if he was going off the territory to recruit. "in the meantime, I will patrol and mark the borders" her eyes briefly flickered to the border in question "strong borders keep out unwanted guests." a smirk crossed her lips, for she had been technically a guest before being accepted.

"though when my shoulder heals, I will take that spar." she added in.

[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag