cubs/pups anyone?

Adonis

gems
size
build
player
06-23-2019, 01:42 PM

The Rules:

• I reserve the right to reclaim these guys should they be set inactive or should you fall inactive with them/leave the site for more than a month.
  • The design unless owned by you(you have the option to purchase it if its one of them here) is to remain with the character and remain on site only.
  • These characters without proper development should be in the neutral to good range. Please note that if you wish to use a preplanned rape plot Adonis by all rights can and will seek to destroy/maim the rapist.
  • All characters adopted here will not be truly fathered by Adonis but rather adopted so their history is up to you.
  • Adonis will likely ally himself with either Winterfell or Abaven(most likely Abaven), so these kids will be expected to do the same.
  • Each design here is available to be bought should you get the character, but if you would like a different option i have these here available as well. The designs here will cost $5 via paypal or a donation of $5 in my name to Ardent, the equivalent in gems is also allowed.
  • These are open adopts, but Adonis comes from a clan/pride where they accept all species of animal and none are inferior. Please keep this in mind. Adonis also has adopted each of these here, so they should see each other as siblings in a way. When Adonis has adopted the character is up to you.
  • You may adopt a character who is a year old or younger here, but remember that a rouge pup pass is needed for any younger than a year. I can purchase up to two of the rouge pup passes if any one needs help with that. Adonis is 2 years and born in winter so he will be 3 years soon, but none of these character would of been adopted by him until he was a year and a half so keep this in mind.
  • Only the wolves/canines will require rogue pup passes, if you adopt another species they can be brought in as a cub/pup without the purchase of the pass. If i like an app for another species enough I may instead help you to pay for the other species. This would be only one large species pass or 2 small species passes. Please do not be afraid to ask for the help.

Designs

These designs belong to Asena unless you purchase them from me so they will stay on site and remain with the character adopted. Each design has a premade seperate file please just use the number for the design you wish to apply for.

Code:
[b]OOC Name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Pup or cub?:[/b]
[b]Design:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Plot Ideas:[/b]
[b]RP Sample:[/b]
[b]Can you afford the rogue pup pass?:[/b] (for wolves only)
[b]If its another species can you afford the pass?:[/b]