Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-23-2019, 07:00 PM

Shaye Destruction

Rhyme had told her about Benedict, and she gave him a chance to sleep before she would seek him out. She was pleased that another hunter had made their way to Abaven, it was a skill they needed at the moment.

She would catch the strangers scent by the rapids, and would follow it to find the light-toned man with his head in his paws, looking out across the water. He was lying down, so it was hard to tell, but she figured she had a few inches on him in height. She moved up beside him, making noise with her paws long before she got there, so she would not startle him.

“Like the view?”
She asked of the man, a smile in her voice as she took a seat beside him, her own eyes cast out across the rapids. The water was still slow-moving compared to usual, and the bumpier places cast only a smattering of sprey. She missed the full-bodied rapids that ran through here in winter. Of course, it made it more dangerous for the pups, but at least when the rapids where full they had not had to fear fire.

"Speech"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.