size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
06-23-2019, 07:57 PM
The stranger’s woods didn’t surprise him as he gave a little chuckle before answering. Like Rhyme had figured, this man was a lone wolf. ”To each their own, I’m sure you live an amazing life.” The alpha commented absently as his attention rested on the sky. It was reaching the peak of its color, and darkness would soon begin to claim the brilliant colors. ”No, not so much.” He also agreed to the words given, they did have a little trouble with absent wolves, but there was always their navigator rank. For those who wished to roam. He was sure even that would fail to convince the tusked titan.

Rhyme’s features shifted slightly as he watched the stranger settle beside him. The curious question was not quite as expected. ”My mother was the founder, Bass’s sister.” He began his history lesson, wondering if the man had met Rhyme’s uncle. The slate alpha didn’t really remember the previous alpha himself. ”My cousin Shaye took over after Sparrow this last year, and asked me to lead beside her.” He explained as blue and lavender gaze returned to the sky. ”Abaven has changed a lot since I was a pup. For the better, I like to think.”