gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
06-23-2019, 08:03 PM
"rank don't interest me if it ain't earned" the man would reply politely and honestly. he took Shaye's words to heart, that she trusted him to lead a patrol but wouldn't do such a thing yet. Benedict didn't know how these lands worked, that higher tier hunters lead patrols and not just who was available. he'd chuckle softly, shaking his head. "can hunt by m'self though, and bring in smaller prey until I can get on a patrol." he promised, having recalled the fish he had brought back earlier today.

he wasn't going to overstep people who obviously worked very hard to gain their rank, and had more experience than he did. Ben had been ignorant, and now he knew. he shot the woman a grateful look. "but I'll talk t' Rhyme, ye" whenever he could, for alphas were always busy with routine and making them. "what're ye in charge of, Shaye? so I... don't make a mistake later" he'd chuckle, admitting his own shortcomings easily. "and who are the, uh, lead hunters?" he realized he was overflowing with novice questions but you had to start somewhere.

to note; benedict speaks with a slight european accent