gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
06-23-2019, 10:02 PM

it wasn't long before the head honcho arrived. this one was serious or trying to be serious, cutting to the chase quite easily. Holland appreciated that. he wasn't going to stand here doing nothing, chatting with this woman on someone else's land. it wasn't exactly a great first impression to be had. his blue eyes flickered away from the woman to the alpha. it'd be stupid to ask this man, this Torin, what he wanted to know. clearly, they needed the stranger to tell more about himself.

"there's not much to tell" he'd reply easily enough, shrugging. "I'm self-taught but serious about my craft. I came here alone. whoever was my kin are in another land, far far away" his eyes went to Kairi as she told him Torin could "probably" accept him into Lirim. her own mismatched eyes were full of amusement, and he resisted a scoff. this was a serious position he was in. he couldn't afford to make mistakes and play her game. maybe later. maybe when there was less at stake. he gave her a wary grin. "Lirim's the first pack I came upon."

he may be an open book, but there wasn't a lot written on his pages. "I suppose I could bore you with my people's customs and how I was exiled for taking an interest in healing" the grin turned to a grimace as he addressed Torin "I have no interest in wars or conflict, sir. all I want to do is study, learn and assist other people if they accept it."

holland is not a nice character typically; his views do not reflect my own.