Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
06-24-2019, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 07:30 PM by Torin.)

Torin listened as Holland spoke, easily slipping into his impassive mask. Dual toned gaze running over the man again, nodding as Holland mentioned being self-taught. The man was young, but no younger than his nieces and nephews he'd guess, and they were adults now, and Torin wasn't about to turn away anyone with any sort of understanding of these skills. The man kept talking and Torin shook his head. "Your secrets are your own." He cast a quick glance at his sister very much aware she seemed to be amused about something, "I only care to know if something could pose a thread to the pack." Torin shifted slightly, suddenly also very aware of his sister. He hadn't had a chance to talk to most anyone about the changes he'd been rolling around in his head. "We're not particularly interested in war either, but Lirim strives to be a place of refuge and a home for anyone looking to study their craft. Provided you pull your weight you'll be allowed to do and go as you wish. But try not to stir up any trouble." Torin cast another glance at his sister and gave her a slight smile but also gave her a look that told her not to say anything. "If that works for you I'd like to accept you into Lirim and grant you the rank of Nutrix, a healer."

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3