size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Treat 2019Christmas 2019Promptober 2019
06-24-2019, 02:44 PM

Eris Pyre
"Oh, plenty of place!" Although there was a time when she might have had trouble imaging ever straying too far from the Sword Tree, Eris had grown to love travelling. The Ademre could fulfill their mission of righting the balance and spread the lethani this way - and wasn't that a truly Tor-blessed endeavor? She could think of nothing better. "The gully that I spoke of, although a bit buggy from the low water this time of year, has plenty of great small prey and some very rare herbs. I'm a bit of a fisher, myself, and it's quite easy to catch them there!" Eris nodded confidently. If she could angle and hardly see, he would have a much better time of it. The small female tried not to picture mountains and mountains of fish, but failed. Her rumbling stomach interrupted their conversation and she laughed awkwardly.

Eris' ears folded as Benedict spoke of his former pack. "I'm... very sorry," she murmured, although the words didn't seem big enough to convey the sorrow she felt for him. Although her family wasn't dead, she'd spent more months than she'd care to recount thinking that they were. "I'm sure you'll find a place here that you like very much - you just have to look carefully."

"Speech"|"Ademic"

[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]