size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-24-2019, 03:32 PM
“Fighting is a good skill for a diplomat to have. It's always best to try and win a fight with words, but failing that, having the strength to back you is wise.” she concluded. She looked to the small girl, and thought about her future in Abaven. It was good to be training another diplomat again, and she truly hoped to see the girl in the position one day. She hoped that she and Rhyme both got a chance to retire.

“Did you want a fight lesson, then?” Shaye asked the younger wolf, she could give her a more detailed idea of the packs in the coming days, as well as the map she had gotten Actaea to memorise once. For the moment, she felt a fight might help blow off some of the girls steam, and give her something else to think about learning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.