size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-24-2019, 04:17 PM

Winter fetched her, through she wasn’t certain what had alerted the bird. Shaye followed at the ravens command, she was accustomed to doing so, and asked no questions as she moved quickly from Abaven, to where she could see Solitude in the sky. Her pace picked up, until she was flying across the ground, the steady sound of her paw prints like drums pounding against the earth.

She arrived to find Rhyme wrapping the body of Tana in the red cloak she had always worn, and dipped her head, struggling to catch her breath. The sight of the blood, the scent of death, was so obvious. “No.. no” the pups deserved more than this. Tana deserved more than this.

She was seeing red as she fought to catch her breath, struggling with the scent of blood that came in every ragged breath. “We hunt tonight, this.. Cougar won't see another sunrise.” she snarled. They would have to include Tana’s kids, they deserved to be a part of the hunt, through she hated to put them in harms way. She would just have to ensure they brought enough warriors with them to keep them safe.

"Talk" "You" Think

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.