Extra large
build
Light
player

Treat 2019
06-25-2019, 12:19 PM
Build your own pyramids
write your own hieroglyphs

The boy nodded his head as she returned his polite greeting, she asked if she could use only his first name and he nodded with an amused smile playing on his golden gilded features. She returned her name to him, her tail wagging at her ankles. Thoth had to guess that his mortal body was about the same age as Riva. She too was a healer, as he had suspected. He watched her for another moment as she went on and asked what he was searching for. While he wouldn’t have described himself as ‘sweet and kind’ he had a love of sharing knowledge.

”Boneset.” He answered as he let his gaze from her features and turn to the place he thought he’d seen it. ”Now that I’m closer I wasn’t sure if my identification was correct, but I might harvest it anyway.” He told her with a quick chuckle as his gold and silver gaze peered at the plant carefully. He didn’t want to touch it if it was a poisonous look alike, he wished he was more confident in his assessment. ”What do you think?” He asked, turning back to Riva as he asked.

Speech

Where My Demons Hide