size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
06-25-2019, 09:48 PM
He asked many questions and Archon went about answering.

First, about loyalty. "You, as a mortal, should be swearing your allegiance to God, not to one of his descendants specifically. You are a pack mortal, so they can put you in any position they please as the divine rulers of their pack. In that instance, they may decide you need to listen to each and every one of them subserviently."

Archon nodded at his name and offered his own in return. He then gave an abridged version of God's story. Archon's head bobbed at all the correct portions. It seemed he had at least been given the pup-hood rundown.

When Tsarvix mentioned that Malleus was displeased, Archon hummed along. "Perhaps he is misguided, or perhaps he does not see you as an actual mortal of the pack and more of a..." How to put this gently? "We, as God's descendants are, by default, superior to mortals. I've spent a good portion of my adult life studying them and collecting mortal followers. We even breed with mortals, so it is not to say that there is no merit in being a mortal per se... But maybe he is seeing you... or treating you as a lesser mortal. As someone to be a submissive servant rather than a wholly independent, sentient mortal worshipper of God."

Archon though out loud as he considered the options. "That is all simply speculation, however. I can not be in my brother's mind any more than he can be in mine."

Archon offered a small shrug, "Perhaps he just thought you lacked respect."