ardent

Looks Are Decieving

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
07-18-2013, 04:15 PM
After a while of waiting for an answer, finally the man's voice filled her auditory sensors. "Oh no.. Of course not. I just came across the sunset.. And here you were." She heard nothing in his voice that would make her feel as if he had feelings for her, his vocals were distant, almost emotionless. She nodded, understanding completely, for the dying sun had attracted her in the first place, but was not the only reason she was here. This place reminded her so much of the place where she had met the last wolf for quite some time, probably the only wolf to think of her as pretty. She had been reminising whilst she watched the sunset, at least, until Rum came across her, and earned the honor of being the first wolf she had met with in these lands, and the first since... She stopped that train of thought immediately, before the pain that followed ensued.

"And then... Why are you here?" Rum asked next, surprisingly. The black and russet dame parted her maw to speak, the simplest, and least emotional answer tumbling from her maw. Well, for the same reason as yourself. Though I was already out and about as well, exploring the lands. She told him, smiling. She was a definate adventurer, it was integraded so deeply into her being that she was never able to stay in one place long. You seem very sad, and very distant. May I ask what's wrong? She inquired, her pleasant voice filled with compassion. She was never one to want others upset, she preffered to have fun and make them happy to the best of her abilities. So she waited, bi coloured eyes curious, gladatrix frame sitting calmly with her thick ebony tail wrapped around her paws.