gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Treat 2019Christmas 2019Promptober 2019
06-26-2019, 12:08 PM
Eris turned in the direction of Belle's voice, looking just slightly to her left. If she squinted, she could make out the shape of a stranger and an unfamiliar scent. A new friend? Eris smiled and bobbed her, "Oh, yes, I'm quite alright! Actually, maybe you can help... I'm looking for a rare berry." She scuffed her paws, trying not to let her embarrassment show. Eris had thought she would get along fine without any company today, but she supposed that she was wrong.

"I'm looking for a very small, bright red berry. I'm a healer, and I'm trying to stock up before summer ends," she explained, gesturing to the orchard at large. This was as good as place as any to harvest some late-summer herbs, and at least it was familiar enough that she could get around without bumping into anything. "Do you think we could look together? We can split the harvest." Most wolves seemed to have a knack for something around here, and this new female wasn't a healer, she most certainly knew one who was.

[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]